Thanks for dropping by and checking out my new blog at Inconsequential Scribblings!
I decided to get off my butt and do something constructive and useful as I believe that;
“Keeping a journal of what’s going on in your life is a good way to help you distill what’s important and what’s not.” ~ Martina Navratilova
and with a few of life’s challenges, that I’m currently experiencing, I think that I need this!
My hope is that by sharing my entries with you, that I may inspire, invoke thought, empower, share ideas, share an insight into my life and perhaps have a bit of fun and meet some new people along the way.
So let’s just start with the basics.
Goals – 2017
- Get fitter and eat well with the benefit of dropping a few kilos. (Say this every year, but this year it is going to happen).
- Journal every day. (Ok, ok, so it is February already and I’m only just putting pen to paper so to speak).
- Practice more self care.
Alright, so the year in review thus far;
- Started with the eating well two weeks ago, have noticed pants are getting a little looser;
- Started back at yoga a week ago;
- Journal, started today;
- Self care, hmmm gotta ramp that one up; and
- Travel, booked a trip to Bali and a trip on a cruise. (Insert pat on the back here).
So far so good!
I’m hoping to run Inconsequential Scribblings on a regular basis, so if you wanna stay tuned and check in on my progress, find out what I’m up to, share some musings, thoughts and the potential personal rant from time to time, then be sure to follow me or check back every few days.