G’day! I’m Elise and welcome to Inconsequential Scribblings! I’m so glad that you’re here.
What is Inconsequential Scribblings?
Back in 2015, I experienced, what I’m going to refer to as a ‘mini melt down’, not going to call it a midlife crisis because, let’s face it, I think that I’m far too young (at 41) to have experienced such a thing.
It was during this time, I fled to Thailand and found myself upon a yoga mat for the first time in my life. My teacher and good friend said to me that I should consider writing a journal to help with healing and working out what was consequential and inconsequential.
Since then, I’ve toyed around with the idea of starting an online journal in the hope of sharing some stories, thoughts, ditties and inconsequential musings.
My hope is that by sharing my entries with you, that I may inspire, invoke thought, let you know that you’re not alone, empower, share ideas, share experiences (both yours and mine) and perhaps have a bit of fun and meet some new people along the way.
Who am I?
I’m a beautiful mess!
In my real job, (the one I get paid for), I’m an Executive Assistant. Basically I drive a keyboard, a mouse and a computer, all in the hope of keeping my Executives happy, content and on the move.
- I reside in Australia and share my abode with my beautiful fur-baby Bailey.
- I’m a partner to a single dad who has three great children.
- I’m ambitious, outspoken, head-strong and apparently stubborn (who’d have thought!)
- I enjoy musicals, theatre, reading, movies and travel.
- I’m a water baby through and through and have a passion for kite-surfing.
- I also ride a motorbike (Triumph T120B) and enjoy the freedom of exploring a country-road, as long as there is somewhere picturesque to stop for a coffee or bite to eat.
- I’ve recently returned to the yoga mat in an attempt to find my inner bliss.
If there is anything that I have forgotten, or you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org